Saturday, June 26, 2010

my first blog

well here is my first time posting something.YaHoO! so for my first post i'm going to ask everyone a good question,'why do kids like to sit in the back on the bus and in a front of a car?'
i need the answer for this question ill pick the best one. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! just kidding or am i.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Claire! Welcome to the blog world!

    To try and answer you question, I asked myself the same thing when I was younger. I loved sitting in the back of the bus... I felt COOL. I think it's because you can see everything in front of you! See all the kids too and where they got off. As goes for sitting in the front seat of the car.. you see everything!!! I don't know - what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlfriend! I'm so glad you have a blog~! A great way to work out your talents and spend your time.

    In answer to your question ... Thw bus driver takes us where we HAVE to go but we tell our parents where we WANT to go! ..... Actually, I have no clue! lol

    Love you kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job i like both of your answers i though it was kids love to sit in the back because they can do whatever they want and dont wanna get in trouble and it the front because they can see everything! well who knows?

    ~claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. because a bus does not have a radio! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say they want to sit in the back of the bus because it's "cool" but also because they want to be as far away from the driver so they don't get caught doing stuff. And the front seat of a car because you get to see everything but also because it's the next best thing to driving the car! So they feel more like an adult. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blogging Claire!!!

    As for the bus it is so they can sleep and in the car it is so they can try to control the music!

    ReplyDelete